Dedicated, and knowledgeable Computer Science graduate with over three years of proven experience in network/system administration and network automation.
Highly skilled in critical thinking and problem solving with demonstrated knowledge related to software development using high level frameworks such as .NET core and Node.js/Express. Proficient in front end design using React.js/Next.js, HTML+CSS, and Sass.
Front End Development
- Material UI
Back End Development
- ASP.NET Core Web API
- ASP.NET Core MVC
- Node.js (Express)
- Microsoft Azure (Storage, Function, Web App)
- Docker (Docker Compose)
- Entity Framework Core
DBU Information Technology
March 2017 - Present
- Increased web security by ensuring password-less Web App migration to Azure using Managed Service Identity and Key Vault.
- Maintained Zabbix monitoring to monitor devices, generate email alerts and daily reports to locate and resolve issues promptly.
- Developed Sharepoint Workflows in Power Automate to provide robust automated tasks for faculty across multiple departments.
- Troubleshot network infrastructure to establish fast, stable and secure networks for 4,000+ clients across three campuses.
- Migrated Palo Alto Virtual IP policies for thousands of clients significantly improving network security and performance.
- Developed network automation tools using Python, and Azure Function for port security audits, reports, and configuration changes.
Four Story Creative
January 2020 - March 2020
- Improved user experience to virtual reality simulations by refining swift locomotion and hand interaction.
- Expanded software accessibility by porting virtual reality simulation to PC.
Dough To Bread
Tracks manual/bank transactions, lists connected accounts, displays account balance. Adopts a Microservices model in Spring Boot, Docker Compose to deploy each microservice and MySQL image, and a React.js-based UI which makes API calls to endpoints created in the backend.
September 2019 - December 2019
Adds student degree plans, documents completed courses, and creates recurring calendar schedules with reminders based on class selections. Developed in C# using ASP.NET MVC 5 and Entity Framework.